quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2012










image


Love is a beautiful thing.










































Don’t say a word. Let me talk. You missed me? Because I missed you. You’re a real tyrant. It’s so hard to be mad at you. But don’t kid yourself, I still am. I want to talk and forget the game, just for once. Like my dress? I hesitated. Nabbed it off my sister. She has another red one, like a thermonuclear bombshell… That’s the one I should’ve worn. I must’ve spent… three hours in front of the mirror. But I got there, see? I’m pretty. You better like it, or I’ll kill you!
[stops the man she is talking to]… No, wait… Where was I? The problem is, that… even if you said, “I love it,” I wouldn’t believe you. Julien, I no longer know when you’re playing or not. I’m lost. Wait, I’m not finished. Tell me you love me. Tell me, because if I tell you first, I’m afraid you’ll think it’s a game. Save me… I beg of you

cavum:

(via creep. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!)


















“You laugh. I’m not saying I don’t cry, but in between, I laugh. I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus, I look forward to a good cry. It feels pretty good.” -Garden State





image






image



image







image

image

image

image























theronweasleygeneration:

Problem #1 with the Harry Potter movie franchise. 









image

image
















“Love songs are just a cruel hoax that feed people's fantasies" 


ATTEMPTATINSPIRATION
JO JO. you are this friend. and you know it. you must be struggling since i’m gone. MISS YOU RIPPING MY SHIT OFF 24/7.


last night my best friend yelled at me on the phone:
“you know what? FUCK YOU. i’m done. i’m done with our friendship. you’re not my friend anymore.”
then texted me 20 minutes later “i’m sorry. i’m irrational. i love you. you’re my best friend.”

i hear people complain about their high school days ALL the time
honestly, i don’t know why that is the case.
i quite enjoyed high school. i guess at the time i was mildly-suicidal about the college process but i’d pretty much pay anything to do high school again






image




image

image

image

image







































image





image image

image





















image









image

































image

 



(via birdsoftheworld)

squintyoureyes:

Joseph Gordon Levitt and Ellen Page for LA Times.




























A smart woman kisses but doesn’t love, leaves before she is left and forgets before she is forgotten”
― Marilyn Monroe
 “Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.”

“A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony, in a moment.” - Chapter 6, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen

this would be just another escape for me
this would be just another escape for me

Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages I hate game playing. Do you like me or don’t you? Just tell me so I can get over you.”— Kristen Dunst

Missing the beach
beautiful shadow photography
it goes great with this qutoe I found online:
Everyone is the age of their heart -Guatemalan Proverb
great photo

Santa Monica

Well said






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário